What is needed?
What is needed?
What we need:
We are pleased with donations in kind. These are stored in 89297 Roggenburg, containerized and periodically shipped to Kenya.
Since quite a number of people have asked us what is required, we have thought we put our wish list on the homepage.
Project Schwarz-Weiß e.V.:
- sponsorship for the transport of a relief supplies container to Kenya
- maritime container (20ft) for our next relief supplies shipment to Kenya
- merchandising products (at best mailed to us with a photo)
- blank discs (DVDs and CDs)
- PC + printer for the administration
- Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Office Packages in English
- USB sticks and external hard drives
- water hoses of all kinds
- irrigation system
- plant, fruit and vegetable seeds (Note: cauliflower, broccoli and artichoke doe not grow!)
- solar installation
- solar pump (for the water supply)
School & Kindergarten:
- PC equipment
- flat screens
- musical instruments (guitar, flute, Melodika, drum set, xylophone, etc...)
- music stands
- books & pens
- tinker material and artists colours
- football shoes
- good footballs
- pressure pot
- taekwondo: clothes and equipment
- school bags for the older pupils
- school bell
- carpenter machines
- tools (drilling machine, flex, router, pad sender, etc...)
- power cable & extension cable
- small tools (jaw spanners, box wrenches, screwdrivers, forceps)
- screw clamps
- screws, etc.
- antibiotics: Metronidazol (for example Flagyl), Augmentan, Norfloxacin, Flucloxacillin, Flanamox 500 (Amoxicillin - Flucloxacillin), Cotrim and Amocillin
- drugs for the treatment of fungal disease: Fluconazole and comparable
- drugs for the treatment of worm diseases
- pain killers
- suppositories and juices for the treatment of children (especially antitussive and bronchial medicine)
- drugs for the treatment of stomach or intestinal diseases
- dressing, swabs, sterile and nonsterile gloves (sizes 7 - 8)
- syringes, hypodermic needles, winged needle infusion sets, urinary catheters, etc.
- instruments for abdominal operations and gynaecological instrumentarium
- laboratory equipment for determination of the primary blood levels
- medical devices of all kinds
- for dentistry: compressor and X-ray unit
- deep-well pump (also solar)
- generator (if possible at least 19 kVA)
- industry-sized washing machines
- siren for security reasons
- tea towels
- mattresses protectors (preferably waterproof and breathable)
- sandals, crocs and flip flops for children
- cloth nappies
- flash lights
- batteries (A, AA, AAA), preferably rechargeable
- hand-held blenders
If you wish to give something, please forward to:
Project Schwarz-Weiß e.V. (Association Black-White)
Thank you very much for supporting us to help the people in Kenya and thank you very much for your trust in our work!
A very special thank-you to:
- Company DHL Global Forwarding GmbH in Munich, who sponsored the transport of relief supplies from Roggenburg to Mombasa.
- Company Firma C.E. Noerpel GmbH in Ulm, who sponsored the transport to Kenya already twice.
A S A N T E S A N A ! ! !
A few pictures of our containers that are now used as storage rooms in Kenya.