After more than 20 aid transports in the last two decades, the actual plan was to put the aid transports on hold for a certain period of time, as Corona caused prices to explode and it is always a very big feat to do everything justice. The loading and shipping in Germany or the arrival in Kenya with the transport from Mombasa to the Nice View projects often presented us with great challenges.
The unexpected often comes.
The solar systems, some of which are getting on in years, are currently causing us a lot of problems and the important power supply, especially in the clinic, is causing us a lot of worries. The offers for on-site repairs in Kenya are very overpriced and for this reason we have decided to organize another aid transport.
We are planning the "last" container transport for the time being in spring 2022 and already in the next few days a 20ft sea container will be parked in 89297 Roggenburg and filled piece by piece.
We would be very happy if you can support us!
We are looking for:
- Battery storage (48V) new at best
- Connection cable for the batteries including terminals
- solar cable (black, red)
- Solar connector (+ and -)
- 5 x inverters 8.0 SMA Sunny Island
- 2 x inverters 5.0 SMA Sunny Boy
- solar modules
- Water pumps / deep well pumps
- Basin fittings
- washing machines
- Bolts, washers and nuts of all sizes and types
- Tools of all kinds (ring spanner, hammer, ax, screwdriver, ...)
- Hard drives (2.5 "without additional power)
- Mobile phones
- Laptops / tablets
- Batteries (A / AA / AAA)
- solar lamps
- cable drums
- LED light bulbs
- Power cables of all variations
- Multiple sockets
- Electrical installation material
- "Battery" drills, orbital sander, drills, hammer drills
If you can think of something, please send us an email to email@example.com or call us at +49 (0) 172 - 876 2666 (Marcel Dürr).
First of all, a warm Asante Sana - thank you very much!
Your team of Projekt Schwarz-Weiß e.V.