- To recognize the ability and needs of each individual child and work to extend their level of achievement.
- To promote the spiritual, moral, cultural, intellectual and physical development of all pupils at school and prepare children for opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of adult life.
- To provide a child centered, broad and balanced curriculum which meets the needs of an individual child and requirements of the National Curriculum and Reform Act.
- To provide a safe and secure school for both work and play.
- That every child is treated with the same and has equal access to the curriculum and all other activities.
- Maintain discipline; develop within children respect, caring, understanding and consideration for each other, all the staff, their parents, local community and towards their environment, both local and global.
- Provide teaching which will make learning as effective and enjoyable as possible.
All the staff must be committed to making the aims of the school a reality and should respond to the individual needs of each child.